Medical Oil-Free Air Compressor (ZC300-2)
|FOB Price:||US $550-650 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $550-650/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10000 Sets/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: ZC300-2
- Certification: ISO, CE
- Material: Metal
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- HS Code: 8414809090
- Applicable Departments: Oral Surgery
- Type: Medical Oil-Free Compressor
- Trademark: Joinchamp
- Origin: Foshan, China
the market demand of integral dental unit, and coming with all the following features in deed, large rate of flow,low noise, air source non-oil and non-sapor, lustration & desiccation, no vibration, a good dependability and long service life, which are the ideal clean-air source for modern dental unit, and is the good choice for the mid/small- sized hospital and the private dental clinic.
1. Compared with oil compressor, our compressor is more convenient in operation and maintenance. Oil compressor has to be put on oil before operation, and have to change the oil regarding to the temperature, or it will cause the expanding in the air container, then machine would be damaged.
2. In the oral surgery, if the compressed air with some oil molecule, the solidify and
fastness will fall short of standard and the quality would not be guaranteed,finally it
will affect the treatment quality.
3. Restricted by the technique, the oil compressor produces the air with oil, it could not keep running for long to provide air. The motor would stop automatically when it is over temperature, it needs long time for cooling to restart.Oil-free compressor absolutely meet the treat requirement.
4. Oil compressor would cause malfunction of the handpiece, while oil-free compressor doesn't have such objection.
5. The air from the oil-free compressor is clean and without oil, it will not bring any harm to patients' mouth.
6. In terms of the different aspects mentioned above, oil-free compressor is your first choice.
Main technical parameter:
|Power supply (V)||220±10%|
|Air production capacity (L/min) (04 Mpa/hour)||120|
|Maximum air production capacity (L/min)||140|
|ON/OFF pressure (Mpa)||0.55/0.75|
|Safety valve operating pressure (Mpa)||1.0|
|Air container volume (L)||76|
|Working enviroment temperature (ºC)||+10~+40|
|Work environment humidity (%RH)||≤80|
|Work environment atmospheric pressure (Mpa)||90~106|
|Continuous operating time (h)||≤4|
The ZC300-2 can provide compressed air for two or three dental units.